Paired perfectly with our classic O.GnT, here’s how we like to make S’mores.
- Graham crackers
- Milk chocolate bars
- Break graham crackers in half to form squares.
- Skewer marshmallows and roast them over an open flame until golden brown and melted, or until they're burnt to a crisp, the choice is yours.
- Place a toasted marshmallow on a graham cracker half.
- Top with a piece of milk chocolate.
- Sandwich with another graham cracker half.
- Repeat for desired number of S'mores.
- Serve and enjoy while warm and gooey.